Emirates has launched three iconic offers for Kenyan travellers visiting Dubai. Joining a host of other added-value offers for Dubai getaways during Expo 2020, Emirates looks forward to ensuring a memorable experience for visitors in one of the world’s most-loved destinations.
Whether returning to Dubai or visiting the city for the first time, Emirates’ passengers can enjoy three brand-new complimentary offers to Dubai’s world famous and most loved attractions:
- The iconic Burj Khalifa At The Top: See Dubai from the top of the world’s tallest building and take in panoramic views of the entire city from its stunning beaches to the iconic Dubai Marina, making up around half of all the excursions sold across the UAE. This complimentary ticket is also extended for admission from 29 November 2021 to 31 March 2022.
- The Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience: An all-new floating platform located at the stunning Dubai Fountain, The Boardwalk allows visitors to get closer to the Burj Khalifa’s famous water, music, and light spectacles.
- The Views Observatory at the Emaar Sky View Hotel: A daring skywalk with glass-bottomed slide, passengers can look across at Dubai’s city’s skyline in this adrenalin-pumping attraction.
To benefit from this one-of-a-kind offer,customers need to book their flights here. The special offer is valid for travellers who book a return trip to Dubaiin any cabin classbetween 29 November and 20 December 2021 for travel from 30 November 2021 and 31 March 2022 inclusive. ** The offer is also available via participating travel agents and selected Emirates Retail shops.
Experience Dubai with Emirates
In addition to the new complimentary offers, there are plenty more ways to save on your Dubai getaway with Emirates:
- Free Emirates Expo Day Pass: Emirates customers visiting and travelling through Dubai anytime during the Expo 2020 mega event, will be eligible to receive a free Emirates Expo Day Pass for every flight ticket booked with the airline. For more information on this promotion, please visit the dedicated offer page.
- My Emirates Pass – Expo Edition: Customers travelling to or via Dubai anytime until 31 March 2022, get to explore the city for less with My Emirates Pass Expo 2020 Dubai, through which they enjoy exclusive discounts and benefits at over 500 retail, dining, and recreational attractions by simply showing their Emirates boarding pass.
- Earn a Mile a Minute in Dubai: Emirates customers can earn 1 Skywards Mile for every 1 minute spent in Dubai until 31 March 2022. Existing and new Emirates Skywards members who sign up for the program before 31 March 2022, can avail the offer Mile A Minute, and will earn up to 5,000 Miles. The offer is applicable on all Emirates flight tickets purchased between 1 August 2021 and 31 March 2022, for travel during Expo 2020 Dubai. Emirates‑marketed, flydubai‑operated flights with an Emirates (EK) flight number are also included in the offer.
Whether exploring Dubai solo or as a family, whether seeking a city break, a beach getaway, or a unique desert experience, there is something in Dubai for everyone.
Dubai remains one of the world’s most popular holiday destinations, especially during the winter season, and visitors can choose from an array of hotels to stay at, to suit all budgets, as well as exciting entertainment, dining and shopping options for all ages. From sun-soaked beaches and heritage activities to world class hospitality and leisure facilities, Dubai offers a variety of world-class experiences.
As international borders reopen and travel restrictions ease, Emirates has resumed passenger services to over 120 destinations and currently operates 10 weekly passenger flights from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Dubai International Airport.
Travelling with Emirates
Keeping the health and wellbeing of its passengers as top priority, Emirates has introduced a comprehensive set of safety measures at every step of the customer journey. The airline has also been building on its contactless technology offering and has scaled up its digital verification capabilities to provide its customers even more opportunities to utilise the IATA Travel Pass.
Emirates continues to lead the industry with innovative products and services that address traveller needs during a dynamic time. The airline has taken its customer care initiatives further with even more generous and flexible booking policies, an extension of its multi-risk insurance cover , and helping loyal customers retain their miles and tier status.